Sunday, December 21, 2008

Updating...

Alright so my past post have not been that uplifting. Manyh things have happened in our family and we have slowly emerged together, stronger, and closer.
I have been proud of myself. My Christmas cards all went out, my tree is decorated and I am halfway through wrapping all my presents.
We have been surviving the snow and the girls have done well considering they have had to play with each other the past few days. They did have a surprise and saw their cousins yesterday for a few hours.
I will attempt to put some pictures of the kids in the snow and our festivities tonight and tomorrow.
Tonight we will start our family tradition of Hanukkah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have missed you my friend... nice to see you blogging again... at least you can post photos!!!
    love ya tons

    ReplyDelete