Thursday, April 24, 2008

Catching up!

OK so apparently when I got home from Arizona I got so busy I haven't kept everyone one in the loop. We made it home, obviously, late at night Sunday and woke up Monday to start our week like we had never been on vacation. The next weekend both Emma and Mommy got sick, I think it had to do with the fact that it snowed.
Madison is learning about SPACE at school. She is excited because tomorrow they are having space camp @ school. Emma is enjoying story time on Mondays, toddler time on Tuesdays, and Dance class on Wednesdays. The girls got their pictures taken at school today, so if you are reading this blog you will probably be getting pictures. The girls have had a hard time going to sleep so I have tried to implement a new night time routine. It consists of three books, prayers, and the night night song. It has not been an easy transition but we are getting there. Madison seems to think that Daddy needs to sleep on the couch and she needs to be sleeping with mommy in her bed, and Emma needs to hold my hand when she falls asleep. Since there is only one of me this is difficult.
Gregg's classes are less stressful this quarter so we are enjoying having him home more. Mommy, well she is trying to balance it all...and wishing for sunny Arizona and cocktail hour with the old folks.

1 comment:

  1. Well how about cocktail hour with your best friend??? Sgrappino anyone? I hear Blueberry vodka is very good in that drink... hmmm

    I want a photo of those cutie pies... I am sick too... on death's door actually.. it's probably cancer or something equally bad... lol

    Call me this weekend- wanna attend Sat. night service with us?

    ReplyDelete