Sunday, August 17, 2008

Being an Auntie.....

I love being an Auntie. I laugh because when it comes to other peoples kids I dont do so well. (volunteering in a classroom is not my gift you would say). When it comes to my nieces and nephews I am in love. I was not part of a large family growing up. My family lived far away from us and we saw them on our summer vacations.
The people who know me know that in my twenties I united with my birth family. I now have 10 nieces and nephews (and two more on the way!). Plus I have my cousin Sasha's kids who call me auntie as well (I love it!).
Hannah and Joshua - who live in california and I dont get to see often, but who have sweet spirts.
McKenzie who loves animals, loves to talk, and is so caring, creative. She is wonderful with Emma.
Cailten who is gonna kick some butt in sports and take the fashion world by storm.
Hunter who is so caring, lived with us for awhile, comes and visits me every summer and goes to camp, who is honest, very smart, and really is so sweet to Emma and Madison.
Izzy so gifted in sports, is a mother hen, loves to talk
Patience who is so funny, has the best attitude, loves her auntie
Olivia so loveable, so unique, creative, loves to cook (and the food channel), loves to have fun, enjoys life.
Jayden is a ball full of energy, has a contagious laugh, loves life, gets excited about everything, comes and visits his auntie often.
Dakota sweet lil girl. I got to be there when you were born, help with your first bath, happy, and sweet.
JJ full of enegy, watch out world he is gonna do something amazing, no matter what mood I am in when he opens the door and says "Hi Auntie Allison, I'm so glad to see you, wanna see what I did today" it melts your heart and makes it smile.
Ava what can I say she is the sweetest princess I know. So lady like, and that girl has a wonderful sense of humor.
I am excited that I have two more (nieces or nephews) comming in March 2009!
I feel a great responsibility to my neices and nephews. They will always know I would be there in a jiffy if they needed me. My house is always open (lol many of them stay with me sometimes multiple kids at once). I love it!!! I think there is nothing better than being an auntie.

1 comment: