Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Emma's First Day of Preschool



Emma has been waiting for this day for two years! She has circle time by herself, reads to her "friends", and tries to sneak into class with Madison. Emma loves her teacher "Teacher Kodi". Emma had to wear her new "preschool kitty" shirt on her first day. (Although it was suppose to be 84 degrees she had to wear that long sleeved shirt.) Daddy took Emma to get a chocolate donut BEFORE school. Only a dad could get away with this. This is the picture I get on my phone...I was a really worried but she made it without chocolate on her kitty shirt. This was the sign we met when we got to school. It was too cute.




1 comment:

  1. Is it just me, or are preschoolers too young to be "kissing?" I'm not sure Auntie Sasha likes that... (Emma Lou HOO... don't you be letting any little four year olds near first base! NO WAY GIRL!)

    (No idea if "first base" is kissing... Why don't I know that?? Innocence, that's why...Uncle Adrain says it is, and he's a guy, so I guess he shoud know right??... well, just don't do it EMMA!)

    ReplyDelete