Sunday, March 8, 2009

Visiting the Farm

As we were having our family Saturday Starbucks date I noticed an add for an open house. The open house is at a farm one of my co-workers volunteers at. It is Animals for Natural Therapy. Since I had my nephew with us I decided to go check it out. It was so much fun. They have bunnies they take to senior living places, horses they use with rehab, chickens, llamas, a goat, and a silly dog that loved my nephew. Madison has decided that she now would like a bunny. We will have to see how that will work out for her. We only stayed an hour as it was threatening snow but here are some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. We too, are succombing to "bunny love" here in a few weeks... tell me if you get one and we can sign them all up for the 4H bunny thing at the fairgrounds. Clearly I have details. (I will get them eventually though)

    :)

    ReplyDelete