Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 2

Expect the Unexpected!

So today did not turn out to be what we expected.   Gregg ended up getting sick and we had to take him to the walk-in clinic in Wenatchee.  The girls and I did not want to sit for the estimated 2 1/2 hours so we headed to the mall.  Ah the Wenatchee Mall....when you can see from one end to the other end it fails my definition of a mall.  So after our brisk, short mall walk which included Emma throwing her shoes at people, Madison screaming for toys and throwing her stuffed dog; I decide that maybe we should get a mall snack...oh wait Orange Julius is the food court.  Emma escapes and takes of running down the mall, how she can run faster than me when her legs are 1/3 of the size I do not know.  Does anyone stop the 2 1/2 year old who has a mom visibly running after her? No.  So I finally get to the end of the mall and catcher her (Madison is standing on the other end with the stroller and my purse).  I decide that driving with them buckled in is a better plan.  Needless to say Gregg will be on the mend and the girls and I still got to dye Easter Eggs.  Ah Day 2 of the Vacation.  Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh...man...
    been THERE, done THAT. It is such fun having a "runner" isn't it? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete