Saturday, March 29, 2008

Um Spring????? & Happy Birthday Hunter!!

Today we all got up from our wonderful time of swimming and headed to Yelm to my nephew's football, birthday party in the park. It had snowed but the roads were fine. We don't really watch the news since we have little eyes who worry, so off we went. My sister Catherine had mentioned that Nana had wonder if we were going to make it. Wonderful Nana, I thought, always concerned. We headed out on I-5 ready for the day. This is however the pictures that we took on the freeway and then decided to turn around. Gregg and I could not believe it. Its March. So Hunter, my sweet nephew, Happy Birthday. You light up my life. You are so smart, so wonderful with your little cousins, always willing to play a board game, always welcome to stay with me for any summer, master of toots----Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment