Thursday, June 5, 2008

Madison's last day of School.

It was Madison's last day of school on May 22. I know I am kind of late on this entry. Of course I forgot my camera in all the rush and so had to use my cell phone. This is Madison holding her diploma and below is one of Madison's best friends....Madison. So cute, they love each other. Birchwood Christian School has been such a blessing to our family. The teachers are wonderful, love Jesus, and love the kids. It was a wonderful time for our family to rest and enjoy Madison just being a kid. Her first few years of life were so tough filled with therapy and oxygen and Dr appointments. It was nice for her to just be herself and nice for me to be able to be a "normal mom". We will be sending Emma there for preschool next year. Pray for us as we decide what school we will be sending Madison to next year. She has proven over and over that she is God's child he is just loaning her to us for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment