Sunday, June 8, 2008

The week ahead.....

So tonight I sit and write you this email both tired and excited. Last night was my sister Catherine's Bachalorete Party down in Auburn. It was so much fun but we did not go to bed til after 3 am. I would like to think that I am still young but my body is telling me that I need sleep and watching movies till 3am is not a smart move. I talked to my hubby at 8am and he was laughing cause I was up and cleaning. (He calls it the "mom clock"). I have been folding laundry, packing, food prepping (both for the week and for my hubby who will be home alone for three days), googling directions, and cleaning the house so that we can leave tomorrow for Port Gamble. The girls and I will be staying with my sister in a B&B for the week before the wedding. It will be fun to get to know my new brother-in-law and help prepare for the BIG event. I hope that I will have Internet access so that I can update with pictures and events throughout the week. I hope to be in bed in the next hour and will be taking a Tylenol PM to ensure a restful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment