Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Baca!


My dad's birthday was July 14th. We spent Saturday July 12th with him at Everson Days. Emma got to be in the parade with my mom and Jayden. They were advertising her Preschool. It was a glorious day. We then went to the park to check out all the booths. We BBQ at my parents house.


My dad cherishes his grandkids and his kids. He is always there to talk to. I enjoy our lunch dates. For the first two years of Madison's life my dad made it a point to see her EVERY day. He is always willing to stop by and read the grandkids a story or snuggle them when they are sick. He will just stop by to push Emma "higher" on the swing and let us know what he heard on the radio that day. He loves to hear what you think, and likes to talk about world events. He had unconditional love for everyone in his family. He has supported me and my brother through thick and thin. He has taken on the role of mentor, father figure, and grandpa to those who do not have one or have lost one. He is raising his grandson. He works hard but ALWAYS is willing to chat or tell you his latest joke. No matter what he will come when you call. He loves Jesus and loves to serve.


My dad is an amazing person everyone should get to know him!

1 comment:

  1. I know we're sure blessed by him too, and WE BRODEURS agree heartily with your post!!! Happy B-Day Uncle John!

    ReplyDelete