Sunday, July 13, 2008

Maddy turns 7!





The birthdays parties continue for July. July 6th we went to Jump Around Fun Zone in Bellingham. Basically it has four huge bouncy house things, party rooms, and games. It was a total blast. Madison had 18 guests! Usually birthdays are over the holiday weekend so noone is able to come but EVERYONE came. It was so wonderful to have ALL my sisters and thier families here, my parents (who have never experienced a party like this before), Dennis and Sayra (Gregg's Dad and stepmom), Judy (Gregg's mom), and Gregg and Kristina (Gregg's sister and Bro in law). To have so much family is such a blessing. The kids played in the bouncy houses for an hour and half. They were tired and sweaty but loved it! Adults could only go in if they accompanied someone three or under so Emma suddenly had some adult friends. Madison chose to have a Pink Poodle in Paris Party, which is cute because she kept calling it her Pluto party. Madison was so excited to play and see all her Kindergaten friends and her cousins. She loved her party hats. She is such a joy because she gets excited about the little things. She also loves to give and loved handing out her party gifts to her guests. She personally designed her own birthday cake and helped me organize the party. I see a little Martha Stewart in our midst. All week she has been telling Gregg and I "Um, I'm seven now so I don't need to hold your hand", "Um, seven year olds order their own food". She has come so far. She is a fighter, a caretaker, snuggly, concerned about others, crafter, accepting of others with differences, and a joy. I stand amazed at what God has instore for her life. She truely is God's child, Gregg and I just have the amazing oportunity to raise her.

No comments:

Post a Comment