Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in the Saddle...

The new year is upon us and it is time to get back into the swing of things. We have experienced personal disasters and natural disasters. My Aunt Carol's advice "medication and a glass of wine everyday"...tempting I'd have to say. But I observe those who have taken that advice things haven't really changes. My advice "throw yourself into a good book series and sign you kids up for dance and swim...act 'normal' and it will come".
Emma started dance class and is soooo excited that she is in her own class with her friends. She is also thrilled that she will get to take the stage in June for the performance. Emma is also taking swimming lessons by herself (no more mommy and me!!!). I thought I would be able to get in a few minutes at the gym while she swims but she likes to "dive" right in. So I feel I need to stay (apparently I feel better witnessing the near drowning then just hearing about it). Emma is loving preschool and being three.
Madison has been sick and so school has been a little scarce. She has been loving her ballet class and had no problem in her swim class. Madison grew a few inches so we had to purchase some new clothes (she was excited).
I started the Twilight series and have flown through them. Loving every minute and also wondering why in the world I love this series as it is NOTHING I would read.
Gregg started in with school and our routine.

3 comments:

  1. I was tempted to say, "It's about time!" but knowing what all you've been through, I would never say something so stupid... never.

    I am glad to see a little normalcy return to the Hill household, and girlfriend, I miss you like crazy!!

    How is it, that we have once again lost all of our "connection points?" We of all people, SHOULD have at least ONE!! I say we need to start our own "Porch time." lol (I can't wait for summer when we start BBQ'ing again...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing...
    You will notice my blog list now has Stephenie Meyer's blog linked... and if you look under the Twilight tab on her blog, you can find the link to read the new book I told you about that she is writing... it's not the whole book, but it's 265 pages, of the "other side of Twilight" (Edward's side of the story) It's a fun little read.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister, I love your writing.lol. Maybe you should combine the two...a glass of wine AND a good book. Dont forget tons of baths! Summer will bring good things! I love you!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete