Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ode to a Saturday!

So I had my nephew spend the night on Friday night to give my parents a break. I then had my wonderful niece who is spending the night Saturday.
12:01 - I think to myself "what can I do with four kids that wont mess up my house and where I maybe could read my new book my wonderful husband bought me?" McDonald's! For those of you who are laughing already it gets better. McDonald's is by far not my favorite hangout. After one spilled pop, four happy meals, a spilled milkshake, two "small" ice cream cones, a boy in a green shirt stepping on Emma, Emma getting stuck on the equipments, and a grandma giving me the evil eye we leave. Did I get to read my book or phone someone....no. But my house stayed clean.
2:02-Take kids to park to run off milkshakes and "small" ice cream cones. Also hopping all germs will freeze off my children.
2:35 - Everyone has to go pee. Rush home.
3:15 - Give Emma a bath to try to calm her down and clean germs off of her.
3:30 - Everyone decides to do nails.
3:45- The girls decide to do make-up.....even Emma......she just took a bath people
4:00- Make girls take off so we can go to movies.
4:15 - Go to leave for movies realize my mom took my keys.
4:20 - Go in another vehicle.
4:45 - Hotel for Dogs
6:35 - Olivia and Madison talk about how they can save dogs, Madison wants a dog, Liv knows what kind of dog she wants.
Now trying to watch my shows while putting people to bed, and blogging.

1 comment: