Friday, January 16, 2009

Never Underestimate My Jesus!

So this song has been going through my head. My sweet daughter Madison was also singing it. Life is really tough sometimes. People are human they dissapoint you, they hurt you, and they fail you. Sometimes I have no answers to the hurt and disapointment in our lives. I however know that I can gather strength through my faith and that in the end goodness will "win" in the end. Don't ever underestimate your faith.
Never underestimate my Jesus
Your tellin me that there’s no hope
I’m tellin you your wrong
Never underestimate my Jesus
When the world around you crumbles
He will be strong he will be strong
I throw up my hands
Oh the impossibilities
Frustrated and tired
Where do I go from here?
Now I’m searchin’ for
The confidence I lost so willingly
Overcoming these obstacles
Is overcoming my fears
OOoOoOoO
I think I can’t I think I can’t
But I think you can I think you can
Gather my insufficiencies and
Place them in your hands
Place them in your hands
Place them in your hands.
You will be strong

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am claiming this for me today girlfriend... You know I need it!!!! It's like you crawled into my mind....

    Love ya like crazy, you're the best, and I cherish every second of time spent with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! Thanks for sharing, I know the Lord is what gets me through a lot of days... we are so blessed :)
    Love seeing what's going on in your family!

    ReplyDelete