Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today....

Today was a Wednesday. Halfway through the week. Nothing came easy today, work was "work". As I get ready to crawl into my bed to read my book I ponder these things:
- I am thankful for my sitter, Laurel, who is basically family for without her my home would be a disaster, I would be on much more medication, and I would not know my name
- I am proud of my sisters Nelly & Crystal.
- I cried with my sister Catherine
- My office was painted and is clean, this makes my happy
- My husband called at the right moment tonight from work and helped calm my little divas down
- Madison just wanted to follow me around so that she could tell me about my day
- I have dinner for tomorrow ready to go :)
- I am proudly reading the Twilight series and am add it will end soon.
- Thankful my hubby makes the kids lunches and does breakfast (or else I would always wear a pony tail and no makeup)
-Its been nice to see my dad everyday this week.
These are just random thoughts as I prepare for yet another day in the Hill household.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know... on days like the ones you and I had yesterday, if it weren't for husbands,(who come home and take charge) google,(which answers the millions of questions) glasses of wine,(no explanation needed) and tylenol PM,(to help knock us out cold so we can sleep and get up and do it all over again tomorrow)... motherhood just might suck and there's the truth of it. lol

    You are such an amazing friend, a good mommy, a shoulder to cry on, an ear that listens, and you're always good for a litte infectious laughter. (had to stop, and yell to Ava that she needed to quit banging on her closet...) Now, where was I? Oh, yeah! You... I was listening to another friend talk about her childhood friend and how they shared all these great memories... I thought of you instantly, and how we have so many funny memories and "Remember when..." stories. You are a true gift, and I have the highest amount of love and respect for the massive load you have and do carry on most days in the past decade. My life would be pretty vanilla if you weren't in it. Thanks for being a friend. I'm so glad we are doing motherhood together. Love you so much!!
    S
    (wow, that was a book... needed to be said...) :)

    ReplyDelete